Mango, Broccoli and Ginger Soup2013-04-26
- Yield : 2
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Here is the perfect soup to warm up and comfort you not even mentioning how delicious it is! All the ingredients together make a harmonious, flavorful taste and a warm, filling meal.
- 2 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small knob of ginger (grated)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 400 g broccoli (roughly chopped)
- 1 mango (peeled, chopped)
- 900 ml vegetable stock (cubed)
- 142 ml cream
- 1 red chili (halved,shredded)
Preheat the oil in a pan. Add the onion, ginger, curry paste, the chopped mango and broccoli and cook slowly for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the stock and let simmer until broccoli is tender. Sizzle until blended.
Stir in the cream and warm through.
Top with mango shreds and chilies before serving.