Quick Thai Red Fish Curry2013-05-21
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
This delicious recipe takes just 15 minutes of your time and flavorful Thai red fish curry is on your table! The combination of fish fillets, aromatic cherry tomatoes and new potatoes coated with a spicy red curry makes an unforgettably good taste and is a good way to brighten up your day.
- 1-2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 200 ml light coconut milk
- 6 new potatoes (halved if large)
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 250 g white fish fillets (skinless, cubed)
- handful of coriander leaves
- 2 lime (1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges)
Heat the red curry paste and the coconut milk in a saucepan.
Add the potatoes and cook for 8 minutes until they are soft and tender.
Add the tomatoes and fish and cook for 3 minutes until it is cooked through.
Stir in the coriander and lime juice and serve with wedges of lime.