Thai Carrot Salad2013-05-29
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Low-calorie with fresh ingredients Thai style carrot salad can be served as a side dish or a light main dish. It is basically the alternative version of Thai spicy papaya salad.
- 4 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon palm/soft brown sugar
- 2 shallots (finely sliced)
- 2 red chili (finely shredded)
- 3 carrots (finely shredded)
- 100 g rice vermicelli (soaked)
- mint (chopped)
- peanuts (toasted and chopped)
Add together the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, shallots and chilies in a large bowl and leave for 5 minutes.
Then add the carrots, drained noodles and mint and mix everything together. Sprinkle the peanuts all over and serve.